Pakistan Society of Gastroenterology & G.I Endoscopy has been established 35 years ago. Its purpose is to bring together the doctors from national and international platform to discuss the problems related to G.I and liver. It also provide a forum for share and disseminate the sharing regarding new developments in this field.
Aims and Objectives:
To provide a common forum for Gastroenterologists, both Medical and Surgical to exchange views to encourage goodwill and cooperation.
- To maintain, develop and extend relations with National and International Organizations having similar objectives.
- To stimulate interest in the advancement of Gastroenterology and G. I. Endoscopy and its allied specialties in all possible ways.
- To organize regular seminars, conferences and meetings for promoting exchange of views.
- To promote publishing scientific literature and their distribution amongst the members.
- To promote high ethical standards and safeguard genuine professional interests of its members.